Name: Anshan Iron and steel machinery development private enterprise machinery plant
Contact: Shen Taisheng
Mobile phone: 13942222400
Zip code: 114000
Site: Anshan Iron and steel plant
Office address: Xi min, Tiexi District, Anshan, Liaoning
No. 111 Sheng Lu
With the continuous development of China's metallurgical industry, more and more zinc pots are used. Now we will explain the lining method of zinc pots.
1. masonry of zinc pot bottom:
1) light brick masonry of non working layer at the bottom of the pot.
2) the working layer of the bottom of the zinc pot is an anti arch brick structure. In order to ensure the laying of the working layer of the pot wall, the symmetrical masonry of staggered seams from the center to the two sides should be carefully processed and leveled.
3) When the bottom working layer of zinc pot is refractory castable structure, the pouring part should be thoroughly cleaned up before pouring, and a layer of oil paper should be laid on the insulating layer for waterproof treatment, and the block jumping method should be adopted for pouring. The surface control line of the bottom of the pot bottom should be given inside the zinc pan before pouring. When the formwork is laid, the retaining of construction joints should be considered. Generally, the joint of block and block should be set as Z-shaped lock joint. The surface of the pouring body should be smooth, especially the area of the work area of the zinc pot wall, and the surface should not be pressed.
4) When the working layer of the bottom of a zinc pot is V-shaped brick masonry structure, after laying the lightweight brick of the heat insulation layer, the double-direction inclined plane of the working layer of the bottom of the pot is generally found out by pouring the structural layer above it. The refractory bricks of the bottom working layer of the zinc pot are first lined with central trapezoidal bricks, and then lined symmetrically with staggered joints from the trapezoidal bricks to both sides. When building to the zinc pot wall area, the leveling should be carefully processed to ensure the working layer of the boiler wall is brickwork.
2. masonry of zinc pot wall:
1) the masonry of the non working brick of the zinc pot wall is staggered. For the arch-shaped zinc pot wall, zinc pot wall insulation layer of light bricks generally dry code, and the surface of the insulation layer waterproof coating isolation layer.
2) When the working layer of the zinc pot wall is a straight wall, the working layer bricks are generally constructed by staggered joints in accordance with the mandibular pattern, and the working layer bricks are built to a certain height according to the design requirements, and the working layer bricks are masonry with the light heat insulation layer. The working layer bricks should be laid to the inductor mouth and ingot mouth according to the design requirements, and the pouring area should be reserved for waterproof treatment on the surface of the non-working layer contacted with the pouring material; the cold asphalt oil or wrapped plastic cloth buffer layer should be painted on the surface of the anchor; then the template pouring inductor mouth and the ingot mouth should be provided. The pouring height of the inductor mouth should be consistent with the brick layer of the working layer of the boiler wall. When the wall of the pot is masonry to the top, the method of processing bricks is generally used to find the correct elevation; when the design requires that there is a top layer of castable on the top of the pot wall, the correct elevation is found when pouring.
3) when the working layer of the zinc pot wall is an arched wall, the first floor tiles should be pre arranged after the design radians. After the working layer bricks are laid to a certain height, the castable between the working layer and the heat insulation layer should be filled in time, but the displacement of the working layer bricks must be prevented. The working layer is lined with firebricks, and masonry is built between the upper and lower bricks at the corner.
The lining of different zinc pots has different masonry methods. These are the lining methods of channel type zinc pots which Tianjin Chenyu Machinery and Equipment Co., Ltd. gave to Anli, hoping to bring help to everyone.